Thursday, April 24, 2008

More Out Than In

More out of control than in today. An all-around busy time. Work is crazy today with plans for tomorrow's luncheon... well, let me rephrase that, I am busy with the work for tomorrow's luncheon. I don't mind though, there have been quite a few days where I end up making up jobs for myself to keep busy.

Yesterday all of the candy came for the favors! YAY! It's a lot of work, but I really enjoy it and they look nice (I think). My mom is helping me in small ways, not 'cuz she's lazy, but because I am a firm believer in the ole' "If you want it done right... yadda yadda yadda." And I don't mind doing it myself.

Today is the second dress fitting. I can't wait. My sister, mother and two nieces and I are going. Our dresses will hopefully fit perfectly, but we'll see. Every time I put my dress on, I love it, but a day or two later, I start to think that maybe it wasn't as wonderful as I thought. It's all happening so fast!

No comments: